Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunglasses and a beachball.

That is all that is needed to keep Madelyn entertained for quite a while. In Utah they are celebrating the 4th of July on the 3rd since it falls on a Sunday this year. We missed the parade because of Madelyn's nap but are going to try to make it to some fireworks tonight. But even if we don't she wouldn't care because she is still young enough to think that playing outside with my sunglasses and a beachball makes for an incredibly fun afternoon.  






I told her it would taste yucky...


Silly girl loves to look at me sideways :)

I am trying to work on getting my exposure right instead of relying on photoshop to fix my mistakes... these pics are straight out of the camera and not too shabby if I don't say so myself :)


No comments:

Post a Comment