Thursday, September 16, 2010

Peanut butter.

Madelyn's first real taste of this yummy goodness! I had given her small tastes before to make sure she didn't have an allergic reaction and luckily we still haven't found anything she can't eat.  So I gave her a spoonful at snack one day (and let her eat it out of her highchair) because I was in a picture taking mood.  Enjoy!

                                                                      Trying it out...

Yum! I can't shove it in my mouth fast enough!

Did you know eating peanut butter is so much more fun if you sit on the floor and use your feet to spin around in circles?!

I would like more please!

No REALLY Mom, some more please!

Ahhh, satisfied :)


                                                  I think it is safe to say she enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment