Friday, April 1, 2011

Tangled.

We brought Madelyn to the theater for the very first time to watch it. The next morning this is what we walked in to find.



Even though the girl in the movie had beautiful long hair (which was never tangled by the way), Madelyn seemed to take it too literally :) Oh and she gave herself a battle scar above her eye.. it must have been an intense dream.

Luckily we had an appointment to get her hair cut for the first time this morning.  She wore the little cape thing for about 2.5 seconds and would only stay in the chair if she was on my lap. But here she is almost done.

She only had a little trimmed off but I feel like she looks much more grown up now... 

And just because I take entirely too many pictures of her than I know what to do with, here are a few of my favs...Oh and isn't the depth of field (background bluriness) my new lens creates just lovely?! 

And in case you didn't know, I am hilarious :)  

Ok once again Madelyn overload. I will gladly take on new models if anyone wants photos of their kids! Mine is just way too easy and cooperative... most of the time at least :)

1 comment:

  1. gahhhhh she's SO cute!

    1. her messy hair is hilarious.
    2. your lense is amazing!
    3. take pictures of kayyyyyyyden! =) (if only we have a travel machine =( )

    ReplyDelete