Sunday, June 5, 2011

Family pictures 2011.

Done by the amazing Kristin of Kristin Mae Photography.  I am so so excited with how our family pictures turned out! Madelyn was really comfortable with her and hammed it up for the camera. Now the hard part is firguring out which ones I want to blow up on a canvas (and convincing Taylor we do indeed need to spend that much $$$ on pictures:)). Here are just a few of the ones I love, (feel free to leave a comment telling me your favorite to help me decide!):












Aaah, I just love them all! There are many more but it was taking forever to upload these for some reason. Please check out more of Kristin's work at http://www.kristinmae.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah, I just saw your post! Thanks so much for the sweet words. You guys were so much fun. I've had so many comments on your session and you guys made it easy to capture some natural and fun shots! Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete