Friday, June 10, 2011

Just a day with the girl.

It has finally been nice out for the past few days so Madelyn and I have been outside quite a bit. Taylor and I also got to go out last night (for the first time in quite a while without the babe -thanks Jill!) and we rode our bikes to an awesome outdoor mall close by! It was way closer than I thought it was and only took about 10 minutes to get there. I am so excited to get a bike trailer because once we do I will be riding down there all the time so Madelyn can play in the fountains. I am loving being close to all the fun stuff!
Here are just a few pictures of Madelyn playing outside on the swing and then watching the rain at bedtime:


She is such a little girl now... playing with her dress:  


And now trying to spot one of her little friends outside and watching the rain with a mouth full of milk. 

A few minutes later -pretending to sleep because I said it was bedtime (still with the same mouth full of milk... silly girl) 

And one of my new favorites! 
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Hannah. Gorgeous pictures...seriously I love them. I definitely think I should have you get some of Joe and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! And I would love to take some of you guys! I can definitely do that before the summer ends :)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete