Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The girl turned 2...

Over a month ago now, but I just finished editing the pictures I took of her for her "Two year old photoshoot." I imagined taking her to a gorgeous wheat field where she could frolick around and bask in the sunlight... well truth is we ended up crawling through a hole in a chain link fence to a little patch of overgrown weeds that is wedged between the storage place and the interstate. And instead of running around in the grass we had to step gingerly to avoid prickly plants and huge praying mantis... It wasn't quite as bad as I am making it sound and the girl actually had a good time. I got a lot of pictures that I am excited to print out now too! So without further ado, here is Madelyn again:
















   

It was very hard to decide which ones to put up because there are a ton more cute ones. I will try to post more on my facebook within the next few days too. Thanks for being so patient with me between posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment