Thursday, October 6, 2011

Playing in the sunshine.

So I am about a month behind on blogging my pictures.... but I got all the ones I want to post edited tonight. Not only that but I am going to schedule my posts to publish! I get into a mood (obviously very rarely :)) where I want to edit and post a bunch of pictures. Until now the thought hadn't occurred to me to use the "scheduling at a future date" feature on my blog. Now when that mood hits I can put together a bunch of posts and have them appear on my blog throughout the week. Sounds good huh? It should work until I get all caught up and run out of things to post :) For now I will leave you with a few pictures I took the other evening when it was still nice and warm here...








Ok, expect some more the day after tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment