Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Just the two girls.

Ok, so I have SO many pictures to share. I thought I would just start at the beginning of July and work up to present day (I know I missed posting pictures from June but the thought of starting there was too overwhelming :)). So anyways, here are just a few pictures of the girls hanging out together a few weeks ago. They are just so sweet together!







I interrupted her playing because I wanted to get a picture of her standing up in her crib peeking out... but she didn't think that was too good of an idea. But she had just started pulling herself up to standing and I love going in to get her when she wakes up and seeing her peering out over the edge at me :)

Always watching her sister:

Playing in the backyard:






I love this picture. Classic Addy face:
 
 
Well there you go. A glimpse into a pretty normal day around here with these two :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment