Friday, August 6, 2010

Real quick.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! The past few weeks have just been really busy for some reason. Taylor is still working 80+ hours a week but only three more weeks of that hopefully! I have been babysitting and doing little graphic design projects to build my portfolio. I have had two people contact me to help them make a logo and "look" for them, and I am also volunteering at a Christian pregnancy center where I get to redesign their brochures and create their newsletters! It is so amazing to be able to do what I love AND be helping others out!
In other news Patrick is here visiting for a few days! So we have been trying to figure out fun things to do without blowing tons of money :) Oh yeah and real quick... we were grocery shopping the other day (and Madelyn was sitting in the seat of the cart) and gets her feet out of the holes and plops them up ontop of the handle bar and just leans back and relaxes. She was so proud of herself. It was so funny to see and I SO wish I had my camera to show you because maybe you have to see it to get it. So next time I will be sure to take my camera to the grocery store :)
So I haven't uploaded pictures from my camera in a while so I am just going to post a few of our trip to a cave that we did a few weeks back. I still haven't had to chance to go over and edit any but I wanted to share something since a post is not complete without pictures. Ok seriously this was supposed to be a "real quick" post because I have to hurrry and shower before the girl (and Patrick) wakes up from her nap (and he gets up for the day!).

Starting off... they were both excited.

The top of the steep mile long trail with a baby on your back = nice time to stop and sight see

And she wanted a little better view of what was down there :)

And this was what we came to see... which was pretty neat!
But the hike up then back down was half the fun.

Of course they kept telling us not to touch because the oils from our skin could destroy it. But when there are cool looking rocks combined with tight corridors... Madelyn tried to touch EVERYTHING

At the end of the cave tour. A fresh diaper and she was a happy girl :)

Now you can touch the rocks!

Haha and she didn't want to stop.

The path was along a cliff edge most of the way. Beautiful views! 






And someone missed her nap so luckily we have this great carrier that is comfy enough to sleep in!

And that was our experience with Timpanoga Cave! If you ever want to visit us in Utah we will gladly take you here... as long as Taylor can come though because he just did such a good job carrying the girl the whole way :) Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment