Thursday, October 14, 2010

More from CO.

I really didn't take many pictures this time. I am trying to sometimes just put down the camera and simply enjoy the moments instead of trying to capture them all :)

However, here are a few highlights from the trip:

Playing with this truck (which was my older brother's I think when he was little!)


Having a captivated audience :)


Driving out to the middle of nowhere...


And hanging out with these girls!

Eating some sugary peanutbutter goodness when someone should have been napping.

And then coming home to this guy.

Madelyn is one good little travel companion. She slept half the time and her awake hours were spent munching on some snacks, dancing to music with her mama, or just lovin on pinky bear. I don't think it could have gone any better! Now we will see how she does on the 12 hour trip to CA in a few months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment