Tuesday, November 15, 2011

That pink little kitty.

So two plus weeks later.... the big reveal of the girl dressed up on Halloween! I know, the big moment you have all been waiting for :)  Oh and it didn't occur to me until after I had taken her outside to do a little "before trick-or-treating photoshoot" that I should add her nose and whiskers... so you can see that at the end!






Taylor was a cowboy again this year. I'm not going to say that's lame or anything though that he used the same costume because I didn't dress up at all :)   Here is the link to last year's post (there is a picture of the girl's first Halloween as a toostie roll too!).  

First piece of candy. I think she lasted maybe 4 houses before we gave in and let her eat a piece. Every single time someone handed her candy she would ask to eat it and then when we said "not now" she immediately asked for "more candy?" (meaning lets go to another house then).

I'm obviously biased but we just think she is adorable. I'm not a big fan of Halloween and don't like the scary side of it. Typically we will go to a church "harvest party" but this year our church didn't have one. It's a fun excuse for the girl to dress up and getting to eat most of her candy afterwards is not too shabby for Taylor and I either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment