Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Embracing the light.

...or lack there of. I haven't picked up the camera much lately and I want to change that. My goal is to start documenting the mundane, everyday parts of our life even if the light is not what I might have thought of as ideal before. I am trying not to be afraid of shadows and contrast and I kind of like what I captured today. This is a little bit of our day: snuggle time this morning, waiting for a diaper change, and dancing around in her princess dress. The baby is obsessed with her hands... always grasping them together or trying to eat them. And that girl puts on that dress as soon as she wakes up. She thinks the headband matches every outfit so it has been part of her daily wardrobe for weeks now. I love the stages both girls are at!

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 


 


4 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful, Hannah! I just love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photographs. The best part are the moments you captured . . . and shared. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing these pictures!

    <3
    Tabbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies you are all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete