Monday, February 28, 2011

Some water play.

She loves taking baths. Her new thing is asking for bubbles everytime now.  I am thinking she will really love our pool this summer! Here are a few which I tried to take from less ordinary angles:




Notice my foot. I almost edited it out but then I thought it added a little to the story of the picture and how it was taken :) 

Today was Taylor's day off for the week so we took Madelyn to this bounce house place.  For the first 30 minutes we were the only ones there so Madeyn had complete freedom to bounce on everything and she loved it! She just learned to jump so it is really funny watching her try to keep her balance :) Looking back I wish I had brought my camera... so we will just have to go again!
Alright, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment